Molli's knit care
Because Molli knitwear is made of extra-fine, natural materials, to preserve the softness and longevity of Molli knitwear, it must be cared for properly and gently. Hand wash in cold water with a mild, neutral detergent, rinsing your garment in clean water without soaking it.
Dry your clothes flat, on a towel and on their reverse side, away from light so that they retain their bright colour and do not yellow. Once ironed on the reverse side, store your Mollis garments folded in your wardrobe, not hung up, so as not to distort the knit.
Molli garments are knitted from extra-fine, natural materials. To preserve their softness, they should be washed gently and the advice on the composition labels should be followed (bleach and fabric softeners are not permitted)
Washing of pure new wool garments :
- Hand wash in cold water with special wool detergent
- Rinse with clean water, spin very gently
- Do not soak
Washing of pure combed cotton clothes :
- Machine washable on a delicate programme at 30° maximum
- Use a washing net to avoid snags
- Low spin (600 rpm)
Drying and ironing
- Dry flat on a towel away from the sun
- Iron on the reverse side with a damp cloth