Last updated: May 2018 (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) implementation date)
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, the site has been declared to the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés).
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Molli France is the controller of the processing of your personal data and as such is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, storage and protection of your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
COLLECTION AND COOKIES
We collect, process and store personal information from you and the devices you use when you visit molli.com on a phone or computer, when you conduct transactions, when you register an account and when you interact with our services.
We may also collect personal information about you if you physically enter one of our stores or attend an event.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- The content you generate when interacting with our customer service team including information requested to contact you and verify your identity;
- Device identifiers such as IP addresses, cookie identifiers, idfas and other device identifiers, as well as geolocation information, IOT technologies and connection information such as statistics of your page visits, traffic to and from sites, referring urls, advertising data, your browsing history, email addresses with footprints, and your login information.
We use the personal information we collect to : provide and improve our services, contact you about your account, provide you with customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We process personal data during purchases, payments, customer support and satisfaction to enable us to fulfill our contract when your contact and transactional information is processed.
Legally, we are not allowed to keep personal data longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it. The retention period may therefore be different depending on the processing activity. For marketing purposes for which you have given us consent, we keep your contact data for as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Finally, your banking information is never in our possession. Transactions are processed entirely through the secure payment module of our partner Stripe.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides for rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal information.
You can send your request for support services rights to email@example.com
- The right of access: your right to obtain confirmation of your personal data, and, where applicable, to access your personal data and obtain details of the nature of the processing.
- The right of rectification: your right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right to portability: your right to receive personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used and computerized format, in order to transfer it to another platform.
- The right to oblivion: your right to delete your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: your right to effectively block your data; to store it and to stop processing it.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe via a link in the email you receive, or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY
We never disclose your personal information to third party for marketing purposes.
We protect your information with safeguards to reduce the risk of loss, unauthorized access and use, disclosure and modification.
We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to the amount directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose.
In doing so, we may disclose your personal information to authorized third party service providers who assist us in providing our services as:
- Payment providers to facilitate purchases
- Order processing providers to facilitate order management, packaging and delivery
- Marketing and advertising providers to personalize your experience
We protect your information with measures that minimise the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and modification.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the national data protection authority.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please inform us of any changes to your personal data as part of our relationship.
Company name : Molli France
Legal form : SARL with a capital of €100
Domiciled at 39, avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France.
SIREN : 801 990 029 00010
Contact : email@example.com
DESIGNER AND HOST
Hosted by : Shopify
Shopify Inc, 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada