What is the payment in 3 installments without fees ?
The payment in 3 installments without fees is a facility of payment which allows you the spreading of the payment of your order in 3 monthly payments.
- 1st monthly payment: 1/3 of the amount including VAT and shipping costs on the day of the order
- 2nd monthly payment: 1/3 of the amount including VAT and shipping costs 30 days after the order
- 3rd monthly payment: 1/3 of the amount including VAT and shipping costs 60 days after the order
For example, in the case of a payment in 3 times without expenses for an order of 300€ including shipping costs placed on July 1st, the payment schedule will be as follows:
- 100€ will be deducted from your account when you place your order on July 1st
- 100€ will be deducted from your account on August 1st
- 100€ will be deducted from your account on September 1st
How to benefit from the payment in 3 installments?
- The payment solution in 3 installments without any fees is proposed at the time of the payment on molli.com thus after validation of your basket.
- The amount of the order must be between 100€ and 2000€.
- The credit card used must be valid at least one month after the date of the last monthly payment, i.e. 4 months after the date of the order.
- The customer must hold a Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit card issued in France or Belgium.
- The cardholder must be an adult.
How will my order be refunded if I return all or part of my order?
As with any online purchase, you have 14 days following the reception of your order to return part or all of your order.
The refund will take the following form: you will receive a refund of the 1st installment only and the 2nd and 3rd installments will be cancelled.
For example, if you placed an order for 300€ on July 1st and you return your entire order within 14 days of receiving your order, you will receive a refund of the 1st installment of 100€ on your account and the next two installments of 100€ will be cancelled.
If you return your order partially, the 3 x free payment platform Alma takes care of deducting the payments still due from the amount of the refund, and if necessary, of refunding the amounts already deducted.
ANY DOUBT ?
If you have any questions about this payment facility, please write to email@example.com and we will answer you as soon as possible.