last update: may 2018 (date of application of the general data protection regulation (gdpr)
in accordance with the provisions of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the site has been declared to the cnil (national commission for data processing and freedoms).
molli france is the controller of the processing of your personal data and as such responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information in accordance with the general data protection regulations.
collection and cookies
we collect, process and store personal information from you and the devices you use when viewing molli.com on a phone or computer, during transactions, when registering an account and during interactions with our services.
we may also collect personal information about you if you physically enter one of our stores or attend an event.
the personal information we collect includes the following:
- the content you generate during your interactions with our customer service team, including the information requested to contact you and verify your identity;
- device identifiers such as ip addresses, cookie identifiers, idfas and other device identifiers, as well as geolocation information, iot technologies and connection information such as statistics of your page visits, traffic to and from sites, referring url, advertising data, your browsing history, email addresses with fingerprints, and your login information.
we use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our services, contact you about your account, provide customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
we process personal data during purchases, payments, customer support and satisfaction to enable us to honor our contract when your contact details and transactional information are processed.
Legally, we are not permitted to retain personal data longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it. the retention period may therefore be different depending on the processing activity. for the marketing purposes for which you have given us your consent, we retain your contact data for as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
finally, your banking information is never in our possession. transactions are entirely processed by the secure payment module of our partner stripe.
the General Data Protection Regulation provides the rights to access, modify and delete your personal information.
you can send your support services rights request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- the right of access: your right to obtain confirmation of your personal data, and, where applicable, to access your personal data and to obtain details on the nature of the processing.
- the right of rectification: your right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- the right to portability: your right to receive personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used and computerized format in order to transfer them to another platform.
- the right to be forgotten: your right to delete your personal data.
- the right to restriction of processing: your right to effectively block your data; to store them and to interrupt their processing.
if you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe via a link in the email you receive, or by writing to us at email@example.com
disclosure and security
we never disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
we protect your information with measures that reduce the risk of loss, unauthorized use and access, disclosure and modification.
we minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to the amount directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose.
in doing so we may disclose your personal information to authorized third party service providers who assist us in providing our services as:
- payment provider to facilitate purchases
- service provider processing orders to facilitate order management, packaging and delivery
- marketing and advertising providers to personalize your experience
we protect your information with measures that reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification.
you have the right to file a complaint with the national data protection authority.
it is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. please inform us of changes to your personal data in the context of our relationship.